ANTI-SOCIAL NETWORK, C4/E4 (1x23 min & 1x36 min TX pilot)
2LE Media & Studio of Fools
Hidden camera narrative pilot, hoaxing mainstream media.
Series Producer: Iain Wimbush
- Associate Producer
- Soliciting two types of marks for market research and investigative journalism.
- Casting 5x strong improv actors.
- Booking 3x celebrities for spoof panel show.
- Hidden camera logistics – companies house registrations, aliases, and faux website management.
- Social Media strategy & development: generating and evolving interest, content development, conversation development across Twitter, Facebook & YouTube.
- Scripting material.
- Press & media management and cast preparation.
- Off airing, archive and capture of worldwide press & online coverage of hoax.
- Convinced mainstream media that fake company, Fame Daddy was entering the IVF market to retail the sperm donations of celebrities.
- Story achieved national and international coverage, including a broadcast interview on This Morning, broadcast radio interviews, and worldwide coverage in the printed press.